Mar 24, 2010

Direct Mailer: Sketches & More

This link is a template for a cool little folding 3D desktop calendar. It wouldn't be very practical for my means, but I think it would work well for someone doing a corporate promotion.

This is a template for a folded pocket "PDA" booklet.

I liked this brochure idea because it looked like something that could be made into a calendar, or simply used as a different kind of brochure layout, alternative to the standard left-to-right booklet:


Ok, so these are a few notes and sketches I've come up with for my direct mail brochure:

Scan2

Scan1

Scan3

Scan4

I like the idea of doing something large-format that could fold out and be hung on the wall. My only major obstacle there is if I'll actually be able to print something that large double-sided.

No comments:

Post a Comment