Apr 27, 2010

Ads/Specialty Item In Progress

I'm trying to incorporate famous movie quotes in both ads to make them cohesive, but I'm not sure if it's working/flowing well enough in this one:




As for the second ad, I'm planning on making it mainly typographic with the quotes highlighted in a different color. Some examples of the copy I might use:

One question: do you feel lucky? If you even consider going elsewhere, fuh-get about it! Come up and see us sometime and we'll be sure to make your day.


Life is like a box of chocolates, and at Movies Worth Seeing you can never be sure what you're going to get. We have the stuff that dreams are made of, which is sure to make your day. So we have one question: do you feel lucky? Do ya?


It's a far, far better thing you can do by coming to Movies Worth Seeing and avoiding the horror, the horror! of an unending search for your favorites. Come up and see us sometime and we'll be sure to make your day.


Suggestions??

1 comment:

  1. The poster is awesome! I love the second batch of quotes. I think everyone will recognize them instantly. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete