Oct 7, 2010

B Side Logo Design

Still in the working stage of my logo design for B Side Wine. These are a couple ideas I came up with in class earlier today. I may completely scrap these, I'm still not quite sure what direction I want to take it besides going with the whole "vinyl" aspect. The one on the right is more of an abstraction of the rings on a record, while the logo on the left is more literal. Also, what is it with me and black & white?? I may have to add a splash or two of color in there. :P


2 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the left images only because it looks more like a cassette than the other two right images- and I read "B" side clearer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get thoughts on what other pet shops have utilized on their structures complete a Google picture scan for the catchphrases 'pet store logos'. You would then be able to see a few instances of extraordinary pet shop logo plan and perhaps draw motivation for your own.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete