Feb 10, 2010

Movies Worth Seeing: The Logo

I believe I'm done! The logo lends itself to various colors, so I don't think this will be the end-all-be-all, but I decided to go with a bright shade of blue because, well, it seemed the only appropriate color to use since it's the most similar to black. Personally, I would prefer to stick with the all-black or black-and-grey logo, but like I said, it's variable. It depends on the application.

I also decided (after having it critiqued by an outside source) to move "seeing" from the bottom and place it next to "worth." It made the logo lighter, less cluttered. To furthermore help with uncluttering, I made the largest outer circle taper down to where it meets with the text, and left the space between the lines of text empty. This will help a bit when it scales down. I like the new placement of the text, as it is reminiscent of film coming out from the reel, or the light from a projector.


logo2v1

logo2v1

logo2v1

1 comment:

  1. Love this logo, and your sketches are great! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete